- 相關推薦
職場精英團隊對話
以下是小編推薦的職場精英團隊對話,一起來看看吧。
Conversation 1
對話一
Janice: George, I heard our eighth generation computer is appreciated by the guests. They intend to sign contract with our company. You have done a good job. We are so proud of you.
賈尼斯:喬治,我聽說我們公司的第八代電腦深受客戶好評。他們決定和我們公司簽合同。干得好,我們以你為榮啊。
George: Thank you. I never imagine that would happen.
喬治:謝謝。我也沒想到第八代電腦的設計那么受歡迎。
Janice: Hah, as the sales department director, you are the best.
賈尼斯:哈,作為銷售部主管,你是最棒的。
George: Thank you. But I am not sure whether the manager is settling for it. She asked me to go to her office.
喬治:謝謝。但是我不確定我們經理是否滿意。她讓我去她的辦公室。
Janice: Why not? You've done so well for the company. She should give you a prize.
賈尼斯:為什么不滿意?你干得那么出色。她應該給你獎勵的。
George: I feel nervous when I face Nova.
喬治:我面對上司諾娃的時候總是很緊張。
Janice: Come on! What are you nervous about?
賈尼斯:不是吧。你緊張什么?
George: You know the sales figure shows that the prediction has not achieved.
喬治:可是銷售數字顯示我們的銷量好像沒有達到這個預計數字。
Janice: But the sales number is close to the predicted amount.
賈尼斯:但是銷量已經很接近預計了。
George: I'm still nervous. I don't know what to say to the manager. I always feel ill in that kind of place.
喬治:我還是緊張。不知道該對經理說什么。在那種地方,我總是感覺不自在。
Janice: Take it easy. Be confident of yourself. I'm sure you can do it.
賈尼斯:放松點。相信你自己。我相信你可以的。
Conversation 2
對話二
Fred: I'm afraid it's a bad news for you. You haven't got the position.
佛瑞德:很抱歉要對你說個壞消息。你沒有得到那個職位。
Swift:Oh, no! I can't have failed. Are you sure?
斯威夫特:噢.不。我不可能失敗的。你確定嗎?
Fred: I'm afraid so. I'm terribly sorry.
佛瑞德:恐怕是這樣。非常抱歉。
Swift:It sucks. But Arden told me he's satisfied with my qualifications and experience.
斯威夫特:糟糕透了!但是阿頓跟我說他對我的資歷和經驗很滿意。
Fred: He's the only one of the several to decide this.
佛瑞德:他只是能決定這件事的幾個人中的一員。
Swift:How am I going to face the fellows in our office? They thought I would be promoted. They must be waiting for my good news.
斯威夫特:我怎么去面對我們辦公室的同事啊。他們都以為我會提升。他們一定在等我的好消息。
Fred: I don't think the thing can be that serious. You should face the result. Besides, I don't think the position is the best for you.
佛瑞德:事情沒你想得那么嚴重。你應該面對現實。另外,我覺得那個職位對你來說不是最好的。
Swift:But I lost the chance.
斯威夫特:但是我失去了這次機會。
Fred: Keep working hard, and then you will get another chance of promotion someday.
佛瑞德:只要繼續(xù)努力工作,你總有一天會有提升的機會。
【職場精英團隊對話】相關文章:
職場精英搭建職場人脈的秘訣08-29
關于成為職場精英的指南推薦11-02
夫妻討論職場對話10-26
職場實習英語對話07-18
職場被解雇英語對話10-13
職場加班情景對話07-13
職場檔案整理對話08-27
職場電郵英語對話11-02
職場英語話題對話08-29
職場調職英語對話08-15